Ever wish you could just save your emails into Microsoft Word without having to do a copy/paste? You can! Simply perform the following steps below to save one or more messages into a Word document.
- Select the file(s).
- Click on File tab and select Save As.
- Choose Location for file.
- The file type defaults to Text Only.
- Click Save button.
When you open Word, select your file and all the messages will be in the Word document. To save it to a Word document, rather than a txt file, simply:
- Click on File, select Save As.
- Choose Word Document for your file type.
- Click Save.