Join Directions Training for a complimentary AWS Workshop Series!
Whether you’re a business owner, business manager, technical manager, seasoned IT person, pursing certification, or just curious about AWS we’re offering a series of AWS seminars/workshop delivered by an Authorized AWS Instructor the week of May 25th.
Learn more and register below!
May 26th @10am cst
OR May 29th @ 12pm cst
Explore the advantages of cloud computing for your business and the fundamentals of AWS, including financial benefits. In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Identify the value and advantages of the AWS Cloud
- Recognize the valuable ways that the AWS platform can be used
- Understand the robust security capabilities, controls, and assurances in place to maintain data and network security
- Articulate the financial impact the AWS Cloud can have on an organization’s cost management while minimizing the risks associated with consumption-based pricing models
It will be a two-hour long webinar where you will also have the opportunity to interact with our AWS certified trainer, John Kacmarynski, and ask your queries in the live Q&A session. We have limited seats available and strongly recommend you register beforehand as a recording of this webinar WILL NOT be available after the session so don’t miss out.
TECHNICAL ESSENTIALS Pt. 1
May 26th @ 1pm cst
OR May 27th @ 10am cst
If you are interested in learning how to get started with AWS, or if you are a sysops administrator, solutions architect, and developer interested in using the AWS services, then you should not miss out on this workshop!
Our AWS certified instructor, John Kacmarynski will be conducting this workshop divided into two sessions where the first workshop will cover the following:
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console.
- Understand the foundational services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS).
- Understand the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
Having access to Labs post-event on:
- Introduction to Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Introduction to AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
TECHNICAL ESSENTIALS Pt. 2
May 27th @ 1pm cst
OR May 28th @ 10am cst
While the second workshop on AWS Tech Essentials will cover the following topics:
- Understand AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
- Understand AWS management tools, including Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor.
Having access to Labs post-event on:
- Introduction to Amazon DynamoDB
- Introduction to AWS Key Management Service
- Introduction to AWS Lambda
Whether you are working from home, scared about unemployment due to the coronavirus pandemic, or in search of a new one, this is an incredible opportunity to develop your skills further and find a career path. Please register today as we have limited seats available and there will not be any recording for this workshop.
May 28th @ 1pm cst
OR May 29th @ 9am CST
If you are considering to pursue the AWS Certification, then here is an opportunity for you to attend a Free AWS Exam Readiness workshop online!
You’ve heard it right! Register now and you can attend an AWS Exam Readiness workshop with our experienced instructor, John Kacmarynski. You can even have your questions answered in real-time as he will help you learn how to prepare for the exam by exploring the exam’s topic areas, mapping them to developing on AWS, and identifying specific areas to study. You will review sample exam questions in each topic area and learn how to interpret the concepts being tested so that you can better eliminate incorrect responses.
If you think someone else can benefit from this workshop, don’t forget to share this information with them!