You can save your PowerPoint slideshow as a video and publish it to a video-based website like YouTube. Below are the steps.
1. In PowerPoint 2010 or later, save your presentation as a video.
2. Download and install a free program called Windows Live Movie Maker 2011.
3. In Windows Live Movie Maker, on the Home tab, in the Add group, click Add videos and photos.
4. In the Add Videos and Photos dialog box, open the folder that contains the video that you want to add, click the video file, and then click Open.
5. To publish your video to YouTube, in Windows Live Movie Maker, on the Home tab, in the Share group, click YouTube.
6. Choose the resolution of your video.
7. In the Publish on YouTube dialog box, enter your YouTube username and password, and then click Sign In. (Tip: If you have not done so already, create a YouTube account.)
8. Enter a title, description, and any tags that you want to add to your video.
9. Select a category, choose whether you want your video to be public or private, and then click Publish.
10. In the Your movie has been published message, click View online to watch your video on YouTube. Save your presentation as a video.
Note: This information has been provided by Microsoft.