The protection of confidential information is very important for every organization, especially in today’s data-driven economy. While organizations invest in IT security infrastructures, many of them fail to address the biggest security gap: The User. Often times, people are trained to perform their jobs in technology, but they lack the basic knowledge of how to protect company data. To ensure your data remains secure, you must have full support from your system administrators, security personnel, management and employees. Directions’ Information Security training will give you this assurance.
Information Security Training Courses
Click on a course to view the outline and class availability.
- CompTIA Security +
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
- Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP) *dates not available on our website – call/email for more information.
- Implementing Advanced Cisco ASA Security (SASAA)
- Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS v2.0)
- Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions (SITCS v1.0)
- Managing Enterprise Security with Cisco Security Manager (SSECMGT v4.0)
- Check Point Security Administration (CCSA)
- Check Point Security Engineering (CCSE)
- Check Point Security Master (CCSM)
- VMware vCloud Networking and Security for vSphere Professionals [V5.5] (4036)
If you hope to prevent security breaches altogether, consider implementing a training solution that will equip you and your organization with skills that can keep your data secure.